Thursday, January 14, 2010

My Heart is Full

I have seriously been overwhelmed by how many people have opened their hearts to our whole family at this time. I'm so grateful for everything that you all have done for our family ESPECIALLY your prayers for strength and peace to get through these tough times. I'm grateful for your prayers for Oliver's health and continue to ask for your thoughts and prayers to be with him. We know that this is the Lord's will and that we came to this earth to receive a body and when the times comes to return to live with our Heavenly Father it is His will. I just pray that we can have wonderful memories and create new ones this year with him. He has been a wonderful blessing to our family and continues to be a great example of strength and faith during this time of pain and uncertainty. He is a valiant spirit, that is for sure and I'm learning so much and drawing closer to my Heavenly Father through it all.

No comments: