Thursday, June 23, 2011

Ollie's 10th Birthday is NEXT MONTH!!!



**OLIVER'S 10th Birthday**
JULY 11, 2011



I'd love to surprise Ollie again with a card shower... more like a stormy downpour of cards! If he could have as many candles on his cake this year that he received cards during Christmas, we'd need a cake the size of a house to put them on! So if you'd like to help make his 10th birthday one to remember just send a card to:


Birthday Boy - Oliver Palmer
417 Oaklawn Avenue
Waterloo, IA 50701



As the months have gone by a few cards come in here and there, so I'd like to see that excitement in his face again when the mail lady comes with cards and notes just for him on his special day! Please let as many people know as you can. I often send cards to children I've never met in hopes of brightening their day a bit because I've seen it first hand in my own child's face. We are hoping for a fun, sunny day to celebrate. Still don't know what exactly we'll be doing, but hopefully he'll be swamped openning up his cards. :O) Thank you...



2 comments:

smiliesar said...

Shared it. Hope lots of cards come his way!

Anonymous said...

HI, OLIVER!
My Uncle Roy Juhl is very fond of you!Maybe some day I will get to meet you!
Sorry I did not make it to your benifit! You are one wonderful young man! I have been trying to keep up with how you are doing and Julie Ehlers does a fine job helping with that! She is also a wonderful person! I hope you have a GREAT Birthday! Keep smiling, you make a difference to so many people and I hope everyone has been there for you in the same!