Tuesday, June 19, 2012

TEXAS - Ripley's Believe It or Not! & The Palace of Wax




We decided to go to the Ripley's Believe It or Not! museum and the Palace of Wax with Ed's sister and her family.  What a fun time we had!  The kids loved climbing the dinosaurs made of old car bumpers and parts.  I'm surprised none of them lost a finger!


Gabe channeling his inner Hulk Hogan with Brittan
Cousin Brittan and Eden
 

Brittan and Carina
Cousin Carina, Eden and Cousin Gabe
Phineas lovin' the glasses...
Move over Elton John... there's a new gaudy eye wear lover in town!
OH.MY.GOODNESS... don't even ask...


I've always been intrigued by wax museums for some reason and so of course when I heard there was one at the Ripley's Believe It or Not! museum near Dallas I was going to go... even if I was the only one interested!  I was pleasantly surprised to see the Twilight gang greet us as the first ones showcased.  Of course we had to get a picture! 





Can you guess who these lovely ladies are?! 
Ed and Johnny Depp
Ellen Degeneres "Kaaaaaaaaaaaa!"
"Oh... giiiiiiiiiiirl...!!!"  Oprah and I go WAY back...
I think they just rolled in on a load of turnips...
He's got 'a bat in the belfry'.  He's also missing half of his ear.  Maybe someone pulled a Mike Tyson...
Ed telling his life story to Dave
Ron Weasley, Harry Potter, Hermione Granger and Eden.  Eden was Hermione for Halloween last year.
Cousin Carina, Jaren and Ronald Weasley.  Jaren was Ron for Halloween last year.


"Follow the yellow brick road..."

"I'll get you my pretty... and your little dog, too!"
Good ol' Honest Abe
Sporting the Hugh Hefner look...
Bill and Brittan
Ed and one of his favorite musicians... the man in black... Johnny Cash.

Michael Jackson through the years
The cousins -- Gabe, Jaren, Derek, Phineas, Eden, Carina and Brittan
Me, Ed, Bill and Janene (Ed's sister and her husband)

Ollie would have liked this one!
Don't ask...
I'm rockin' batman's signature dance moves...


The Phantom of the Opera.  My 4 year old is obsessed with this movie right now!
Getting ready to be scared!  We hid and scared the boys when they came through... hehehe
EARTHQUAKE!!!
I think this guy was over 9 feet tall!


No comments: