Sunday, July 10, 2011

Fourth of July

Monday, July 4, 2011

We went over to Ed's parent's house to grill out and let the kids run through the sprinkler and play outside. I brought bubble wands for the kids to play with and of course they turned into light sabers. It seems like everything turns into a light saber or sword when you have boys! :O) It was nice to spend time with Ed's family and be outside. I've been such a homebody lately so it was nice to get out and watch the kids play.


Bubbles

Bear and Finny playing at the water table. Finny kept pouring water all over his head!




This kid LOVES to sweep! I will be sweeping and he comes from out of nowhere and steals my broom. This happens usually after I've made a nice pile. He then 'sweeps' the pile all over the floor again! I guess it's his way of helping me 'clean'.

Playing in the sprinkler. I think he's sprung a leak!

These kids sure love their new cousin, Kaylee!

This pic of Uncle Danny and Oliver reminded me of Harry Potter!

I don't know if I've ever seen a normal face on this man. ;o)

Fun with sparklers

No comments: