Saturday, May 28, 2011

Circus, Circus

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Today the kids and I went to the circus with my mom and brother, Bryan. I had never taken the kids before. It was too bad Ed had to work. Phineas was so excited and kept clapping and pointing while he was sitting on Uncle Bryan's lap. They saw lions, tigers, no bears, but dogs and elephants! During intermission they had elephant rides, pony rides, face painting, bouncy houses, take a picture with a snake -- all sorts of things for a fee. Eden, Jaren and I stretched our legs and walked around for a bit, but they didn't seem interested in doing anything. It's a good thing because I spent my limit on lunch for the family and a light saber for Jaren. We had a good time making another fun memory together. :O)


Bryan, Phineas, Jaren - with his light saber/scepter that was nearly blinding!

Grandma and Eden

Jaren and Eden

Me and Eden

Edes, Finny, Bry, Ollie

Bear

Finny drinking some pop out of a Pringles snack container. Mom's thinkin' on her feet again! ;o)

Oliver and one of his great loves -- Cotton candy

No comments: