Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Jaren & Ed's Birthdays

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Today we celebrated Jaren's 4th birthday (June 22) and Ed's 33rd birthday (June 23) by going to Sakura and Chuck E. Cheese. Ed had to work right after lunch so I took all four kids to Chuck E. Cheese by myself, which will never happen again. :O) I think I had a momentary lapse of sanity! I couldn't keep up with all the kids. Oh well... they had fun.


Finny and his 'angry face'


The Birthday Boys!

Ollie and Eden

Finny loved riding in the cars.





Love that face!





"Happy Birthday, Jaren!"

2 comments:

Krista said...

Oh my goodness...he is never going to take off that costume! Too cute. And di you make those cupcakes? They are awesome!

meghan said...

So cute. I wish we could have been there to celebrate with you guys. Garran said that he called ED to say HI! I love that first picture of Finny! He looks so grown up. I miss not being around your littles.