Saturday, April 23, 2011

"Beauty and the Beast"

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Today Eden and I went to see "Beauty and the Beast" performed by the Black Hawk Children's Theater. I thought it would be fun for Eden and I to go out together and support our friends, Jenelle and her daughter, Abby, as they were in the play. I was so proud of them! We had a great time and I even got season tickets for next year for Ollie and Eden for a total of eight bucks!


Jenelle - as Beauty's mom, Abby - as one piece of the Magic Mirror, and Eden.

Eden with Beauty AND the Beast... er... the Prince.

Eden with the Magic Mirror! Her friend, Abby is in the middle.

Jenelle and her youngest, Lydia. You did GREAT, Jenelle!! I was so proud of you and how well you did in the performance!

Watch out Eliza!! He's gonna EAT YOU!! :O)

Eden after the play, waiting for a tour of the backstage!

No comments: