Tuesday, March 12, 2013

2012 November - Randoms


Eden was giving the boys horsey rides and would buck them off which I thought was so hysterical.  They would stand by the couch and run and jump onto Eden's back.  I think I have a video of is somewhere.  Too funny.  She is such a good older sister to them.




We painted pumpkins after Halloween.  We had too much to do so we didn't get around to it until afterwards, but we did it... well... they did it.  I just wasn't into it this year.  Some stuff is just too difficult to do, but I have to make myself do it.  It's just hard without Ollie here because he loved this type of stuff, especially around the holidays.
Finn, age 2
Eden, age 9, "Dorothy" from the Wizard of Oz
Jaren, age 5, "Ironman"



My mom was having a rough day and so I thought I would cheer her up and give her a Christmas manicure.  It was the first time I'd ever painted on pictures which was really fun!  She always has the prettiest nails.





No comments: