Monday, March 25, 2013

2013 January - Life and Ollie Hearts

 Jaren got to be the Student of the Week for his preschool class in January, but I think he was sick part of the week or there was a snow day or something so we didn't get to eat lunch with him. We still have time to come in someday and eat with him and his little friends.  We had fun making his poster.  I love his sweet smile!

 Muscle Men


 Pics with Sis

 Some people may not believe that I see hearts all of the time now and that they are from Ollie, but you can't dispute the fact that this is in the shape of a heart!!!  My brother-in-law and his family were over one night for dinner and we had quesadillas for dinner.  I was cleaning up after dinner and noticed this small piece of tortilla on the seat and was like... "Ok... I cannot be making this up!!!"  I showed it to Danny and Jamie and they couldn't believe it either.  I'm telling you, hearts are his way of letting me know he's still around and that he loves me.  Thank you, sweet boy!!  The bottom one is a picture of a tiny cookie blob that I thought looked like a heart.  It's crazy!


 "Phineas Hulk"  I have to address him as "Hulk" when he's in costume.

 "I mustache you a question....... but...... I'll shave it for later......."

Wrestling with Sister


 Daddy's sweet fu man chu mustache.  Yes... it was like this for about 2 or 3 weeks before I made him shave it off!


1 comment:

Deb said...

My sweet Kenton passed on January 22, 2013 - complications of GVHD and relapse of AML. I just found your blog. Your latest post (be a life preserver I think was the title)really hits home with me.

And this post, the random little hearts. My Kenton does this too. I once found a heart shaped hole in a tissue.

Sending you many hugs and prayers.